Supporting Newbury Carnival provides a great opportunity to reach a big local audience. Up to 10,000 people from Newbury and across West Berkshire enjoyed Newbury Carnival in 2011 by joining the crowds at our Carnival Parade, Fete and Funfair or by taking part themselves. Many local businesses told us that they’d had a very busy Sunday because of the extra people in the town on the day.
We provide four levels of sponsorship package:
Level Two sponsors – £250 and over
- A text listing on our website sponsor page and a link to your own site.
- Your name listed in our major pre-event print media (details to be confirmed but in the past we have paid for a multi-page insert in the local press).
Level One sponsors – £500 and over
The above plus:
- Your name and the location of your business shown on the carnival map on our website and in our major pre-event print media (details to be confirmed but in the past we have paid for a multi-page insert in the local press).
- A link from our website to your Facebook page and Twitter profile.
Champion sponsors – £1,000 and over
All of the above PLUS:
- Your logo included in the side-bar of all pages of our website.
- A press announcement of your support via a press release to all local media and at any events and special announcements on the home page of our website (www.newburycarnival.co.uk) and via our Twitter feed http://www.twitter.com/newburycarnival.
Premier sponsors – £2,000 and over
All of the above PLUS:
- The opportunity to nominate someone from your organisation to join our panel of Carnival Parade judges and present a prize to one of the winner.
- Your banner displayed in our Carnival Fete and Funfair Performance Arena.
Tailor Made Sponsorship
We are very happy to work with you to create bespoke funding packages. These can include special fund-raising events sponsored by your organisation, branding on T-shirts and involvement with creative activities linked to Carnival day. Please contact us to discuss the possibilities.
Important information: Findmeagrant
Please note that donations from businesses and individuals made via the Greenham Common Trust’s findmeagrant scheme will attract matched funding from the Trust (up to a maximum of £5000 per recipient organisation) and, where applicable, the Trust will also claim Gift Aid. We would therefore encourage businesses and individuals to use this scheme whenever possible. Details of findmeagrant can be found here
To discuss a sponsorship package or for further information please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message on our voicemail line 0118 328 2770 and we will phone you back. If you would like one of our team to phone you please let us have contact number and indicate the best times to phone.