Newbury Carnival is much more than the Parade. Our Carnival Fete in Victoria Park between 12noon and 6pm will be even bigger and better this year and will include:
- Rides and activities for all ages, including bungee trampolines, chair-o-planes and giant inflatables
- A full programme of arena entertainment – music and dance
- A wide range of food-stalls, including traditional British, BBQ, Indian, Mexican, Spanish, Thai to name just a few!
- Coffee, tea, milk-shake and other drinks vendors – plus lots of ice cream and frozen yoghurt
- Trade stands selling everything from floral headbands to marble bowls
- Local groups & charities
- Dog show and pet area
- Arts, crafts and gift stalls with demonstrations and workshops throughout the day
- Classic cars and Harley Davidson display
and much, much more. And don’t forget that admission is completely free!
Special thanks to the Newbury Town Council for their support.
If you would like information about the fete please email email@example.com